Bei Zuzhi’s Residence（No.1301, West Beijing Road）：Designed by China Construction Cooperation, it was completed in 1934. It is in the style of Art Deco, while the adornment details show Chinese traditional decoration style. The outside walls and fence walls are veneered by glazed tiles which are in the pattern of horizontal lines. There is a Chinese character ‘Shou’ composed of 100 different fonts that are made of clay bricks on the screen in the east entrance.
Wu Tongwen’s Residence（No.333, Tongren Road）：It was the first private residence in Shanghai that was equipped with elevator. Designed by Wu Dake and finished in 1938, it is a reinforced concrete structure and a typical modern building with garden. There are biggish terraces and balconies on south fa？ade of every floor, and the turning places are in curved shape. On the second floor, an outdoor grand arch stairs leads to the garden. With steel ribbon windows, the outside walls are veneered by green glazed tiles. In curved shape, the interior decoration is also in the style of Art Deco. It properly divides its function space, and there is a sun lounge with glass ceiling.
Liu Jisheng’s Residence（No.675-681, Julu Road）：Designed by Wu Dake and finished in 1931, it is a mixed construction and a typical classical building with garden. On the south fa？ade, there are lonic order porches with sockets that run through the two floors. It is a arch balcony with steel railings in flower pattern that is between the posts on the second floor. The garden is quite large, and there stands a statue of a western maiden in the center of the fountain.
British Residence （No.810, Middle Yan’an Road）：Built in 1920’s, it is a British country-style building with garden. The first and second floor on the south fa？ade are double arcades, while the third floor has two groups of double arcades. The top is a triangle fronton of timber structure. The metope is paved with red tiles dotted with stream pattern, and the brick sculpture is very delicate.
Grace Church（No.375, North Shanxi Road）：It is made of wood and brick, and was finished in 1942. Its tower and the main entrance compose an unsymmetrical elevation structure. The porch is a two-storied-high tri-cusped arch. The fa？ade is wall with red tiles dotted with stream pattern, and details like windows and cornices are decorated by geometrical pattern. The chapel is simply decorated, with a large-scaled cusped arch as the platform background. Seats on the second floor extend to the upward side of the platform.
St. Lazarus Church（No.2, Lane 1220, West Beijing Road）：With a brick-concrete structure and built in 1930, it is a big Spanish building with garden. It owns natural elevations, roofs paved by red round tiles with diverse heights, coarse-grained cement walls and delicate detail decorations.
Italian Night Club（No.238, West Yan’an Road）：It is a brick-concrete structured building in French Renaissance style. Its elevations take classical compositions like symmetry and subsection. It is rich in the change of space level, and its detail decoration is very delicate. There are cascaded lonic order porch in the middle of the south fa？ade, while there are double ones in the entrance of east fa？ade. The pediment on the top is of Baroco style.
Seymour Road Church（No.500, North Shanxi Road）：Designed by Si Jiusheng Foreign Firm and built in 1920, it is brick-concrete structured and is in the style of neoclassicism. Its elevations are divided into three parts. The porch is consisted of a couple of lonic order pillars that run through the two floors in the main entrance and of a couple of quadrate pilasters. There are three arch doors in the porch. The interior space in the chapel looks like a vault, with double-layer colonnades on the two sides. The small vault between the colonnades is perpendicular to the vault of the chapel.
Jing’an Temple（No.1686, West Nanjing Road）：Jing’an Temple is a famous Jiangnanancient monastery. Having a history of more than 1700 years, it is the representative building of Jing ‘an Shi district. The main constructions in the temple are Chiwushan Gate, the Uranus Palace, Gong De Hall, Palace for Three Saints, Monk’s Room and Eight Sceneries of Jing’an. There are many cultural relic of Buddhism in the temple. Every day, the palace hall is open to pilgrims and tourists. Its vegetable dishes have enjoyed a high reputation for a long time. During every Mid-autumn Festival, their refined vegetable mooncakes are perfect to be sent to friends, and the mooncakes are well received by believers home and abroad.
Red Cross Hospital of China（No.12, North Wulumuqi Road）：Finished in 1910, it is timber structured and is of classicalism style. Its elevations are symmetrical, and they are all paved by red tiles. The middle bottom is the arcade side－corridor. On the second floor, there are lonic order pilasters, with its top decorated by red cross made of stones. The octagon tower that is in west and east side is in the style of European ancient castle.
Jing’an Villa( Lane 1025, West Nanjing Road）：The timber-structured villa was under construction from 1928 to 1932. Arrayed in lines and rows, it is a typical new-style alley residence. The main alley is perpendicular to its branches. With brick walls and tile roof, the three-storied-high building is decorated simply. It has many units, having complete living function. Every unit all has its own small courtyard and balcony.
Lester Medical College（No.1320, West Beijing Road）：Died in 1926, Henry Lester donated all his property to imburse the cause of education, medical service and charity of Shanghai. Lester Medical College, Lester Engineering College and the building of Yan Chai Hospital were all built with his money. Lester Medical College was designed by Lester himself and Dehe Foreign Firm. Finished in 1932, it is a building of reinforced concrete structure in modern style. Its elevations are symmetrical, composed vertically. It has black steel windows, and they are transfixed. Veneered by granite, the walls between the windows are pilasters that run through three floors. The decoration of the main entrance, pilasters and apron walls is in the style of Art Deco.